Thursday, January 22, 2009

New tracks Jan. 21 '09

This is a new feature in which I'm listing artists (if I get real ambitious in the future I'll add song titles...) I play on each showgram that are new, or fairly new, releases. The better to keep you hipped to the new material.
I'm listing these by the hour I played them and listing the really new (4 months or less) stuff first and less new "recurrents" (4 to 11 months) after that.

1-21-09

6 to 7 p..m.
Crooked Fingers
Land of Talk
Clinic (Hallam Foe soundtrack)
Hot Lava
Sparks
Joseph Arthur

Recurrent
Ratatat
Giant Sand

7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Kings of Leon
Wooldridge Brothers
Jim Noir
Electric Six
Little Joy
Los Campesinos!

Recurrent
The Walkmen

8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Deerhoof
The Goodnight Loving
Katjon Band
Eagles of Death Metal
Jay Reatard

Recurrent
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
The Breeders

No comments:

Post a Comment