Thursday, February 5, 2009

New trax Feb. 4, 2009

New and "recurrent tracks from my showgram Feb. 4, 2009, listed by the hour I played them and in the order they were played! Recurrent means released in the past four to 12 months. New is four months or newer, hey.

6:00
Kaiser Chiefs - Can't Say What I Mean
Ladybug Transistor - This Old Chase
A.C. Newman - Submarines of Stockholm
Goodnight Loving - Over You
Eagles of Death Metal - Anything Cept the Truth
Buttless Chaps - Broken Transit Broken Soil

Recurrent: Elvis Costello - American Gangster Time

7:00
Hot Lava - Mummy Beach
Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
The Dials - Am & Shoot
Joseph Arthur - Sunrise Dolls
Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - see track I played Mon.
Grey Skies - Day In
Sparks - I Can't Believe You Would Fall for All the Crap in This Song

Recurrent: Deerhoof - Fresh Born

8:00
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Poor Boy
The Standard - Swimmer
The Dears - Money Babies
The Melismatics - Industry of Cool

Recurrent: High Places - The Tree with the Lights in It (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment