Monday, March 16, 2009

Retro Mars/ Today Mars

In observance of WMSE's 28th anniversary (officially celebrated on air and at Turner Hall Ballroom Tuesday, March 17), I will bring you a special Rich Mars Now/ Rich Mars Then showgram Wednesday night, March 18. The first half of the showgram from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. will be current tracks and other material no more than a decade old. The second half, from 7:30 to 9, will be tunes from the wayy-backk machine of WMSE's first couple years, as I remember them. I have room for a couple requests, too. I will refrain from playing actual tapes of myself (they exist) because they are incredibly embarrassing.
As always, if you can't catch it live, do the stream via wmse.org, click on schedule (I'm listed with Richard/ Alt Farm Rock).

No comments:

Post a Comment