Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Tracks May 27 '09 (belated)

I misplaced my track list and was re-creating it by replaying the showgram -- and then I found the original list. Anyway, a couple days delayed, but here it is.

New tracks
6 pm hour
Los Straitjackets -- Tubby
John Vanderslice -- D.I.A.L.O.
War Tapes -- Mind is Ugly
Jonathan Richman -- You Can Have a Cell Phone That's OK But Not Me (new 45!!)
PJ Harvey -- The Chair
Star F***er -- Bed-Stuy
Cracker -- My Inhaler
Jarvis Cocker -- Further Complications

7 pm hour
Neil Young -- Fuel Line
John Doe and the Sadies -- Night Life
Pink Mountaintops -- The Gayest of Sunbeams
The Obits -- Widow of My Dreams
Art Brute -- Alcoholics Unanimous
Comet Gain -- If I Had a Soul
Grand Dutchy -- Lovesick
King Khan and the Shrines -- No Regrets

8 pm hour
Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- Zero
Heartless Bastards -- Early in the Morning
Les Claypool -- Booneville Stomp
Recurrent track
Vivian Girls -- No

The '80s at 8:30
Godfathers -- Birth School Work Death
EIEIO -- That Love Thang
Screaming Blue Messiahs -- Too Much Love
Iggy Pop -- Pumping for Jill
REM -- 1,000,000
Psychedelic Furs -- Pulse
Drivin N Cryin -- Count the Flowers
The Lyres -- Every Man for Himself

No comments:

Post a Comment