Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanx and 80s at 8:30 for 11-4-09

Thanks again to those who helped us hit the minimum goal I set for this week's showgram of $500 so we helped (with Direct Supply) send 5 turkeys to the Hunger Task Force for families in need.

I believe I played only one "new" track due to my pledge drive hit parade. That was the Fiery Furnaces "I'm Going Away."

80s at 8:30
Bonemen of Barumba -- Walking with the Dead Men
Replacements -- We're Coming Out
Agent Orange -- Bloodstains

Spoken word from English as a Second Language (1983)
Jeffrey Lee Pierce - Blacks
Clayton Clark -- Visions of Muhammad Ali
Scott Goddard -- Nikita Krushchev
Bill Inglot -- Retirement of the Badge
Luis Campos -- Fruit Cocktail
Dennis Cooper -- 7 Poests Chosen By John Ashbery

Laurie Anderson -- Sweaters
Plasticland -- Processes of the Silverness
Siouxsie and the Banshees -- Arabian Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment