Friday, September 21, 2012

Playlist Sept. 19 '12

So I'm sittin at the coffee shop cracking open a new/ used Jim Harrison book and I says to myself "Holy crap, I forgot to do my blog!" So now I'm doing it.

New tracks

6 pm hour

Firewater -- A Little Revolution
Matthew E. White -- Steady Pace
Los Straitjackets -- Crime Scene
Raveonettes -- Sinking with the Sun
Black Box Revolution -- Good Swimmer
Django Django -- Wor X.Storm

Recurrent (4-12 months old)

Magnetic Fields -- Born to Love

7 pm hour

Divine Fits -- Baby Get Worse
Corry Tucker Band -- Groundhog Day
Cat Power -- Sun
Deerhoof -- Zero Seconds Pause
Exotics -- Surf Burglar
Thee Oh Sees -- Hang a Picture
Matthew Dear --- Earth Forms

8 pm hour

Holograms -- Chasing My Mind
Bob Mould -- Star Machine
DIIV -- Doused
Animal Collective -- Moon Jock
Bonde Do Role -- Picole

The 80s at 8:30

Featuring Mark E. Smith and the Fall!

Psycho Mafia
Fit and Working Again
I Feel Voxish
2X4
Mess of My
Draygos Guilt
Rollin Danny
Hey Luciani

No comments:

Post a Comment