Thursday, November 29, 2012

New trax Nov. 28 '12 + 80s

It was a slow and quiet night at the station Wednesday, which I guess was OK but can get to be sort of dull. I did my best, though. The 80s theme was brought to you by the letters G, H and I from my collection.

New trax

6 pm hour

Vaccines -- Ghost Town
The Amazing -- Gentle Stream
Patterson Hood -- Betty Ford
Tame Impala -- Mind Mischief
The xx -- Tides
Sharon Van Etten -- Warsaw (demo version)

Recurrent (4-12 months old)

PJ Harvey -- The Words That Maketh Murder
Dandy Warhols -- Autumn Carnival

7 pm hour

Corin Tucker Band -- Ground Hog
Titus Andronicus -- Titus Andronicus vs the Absurd Universe
The Trashed Romeos -- (You Can't Blow) Smoke Rings
Devotchka -- Contrabanda (live with symphony)
Ringo Death Starr -- Rip
Guided By Voices -- She Lives in an Airport
Liv Mueller -- Long Gone

Recurrent

Black Box Revelation -- High on a Wire
Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra -- Melody Dean
Pow Wow -- Seeing Black

8 pm half hour

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion -- Ice Cream Killer
John Cale -- I Wanna Talk 2U
Clinic -- Seemless Boogie Woogie
Tilly and the Wall -- Love Riot
Black Marble -- Limitations

The 80s at 8:30

Hunters & Collectors -- When the River Runs Dry
Guadalcanal Diary -- Pray for Rain
Richard X. Heyman -- Wouldn't That Be a Riot
Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians -- Egyptian Cream
The Inmates -- (I Thought I Heard a) Heartbeat
Get Smart -- To the Nines
Gun Club -- Eternally is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment