Thursday, February 17, 2011

The truth about Wednesday night

It can now be revealed that I pre-taped this week's showgram so I could attend UWM's basketball victory over Valpo. I hate to do that (pre-tape) and hardly ever do. If I really was cool or nuts, I would have been at the Motorhead show. I hope to see the Lemmy movie at the Times, tho.

6 pm hour

The Go! Team -- Running Range
Devotchka -- Exhaustible
Girls -- Alright
Southern Culture on the Skids -- Come As You Are/ Lucifer Sam
Cloud Nothing -- Another Man
Warpaint -- Bees
Wanda Jackson -- Nervous Breakdown

7 pm hour
LCD Sound System -- Get Innocuous
Fergus & Geronimo -- Girls with English Accents
Gang of Four -- You Don't Have to be Mad
Say Hi -- Devils
Tapes n Tapes -- Freak Out
The Generationals -- Trust
We Are Enfant Terrible -- Wild Child

8 pm hour
Yuck -- Holing Out
Smith Westerns -- End of the Night
Deerhoof -- Secret Mobilization
Mogwai -- San Pedro
Shilpa Ray and Her Happy Hookers -- Heaven in Stereo
Red Red Red -- It Never Ends

80s at 8:30 -- tribute to British ska revival

Selector -- They Make Me Mad
The Beat -- Twist & Crawl
Specials -- Nite Klub
Madness -- On the Beat Pete
Bad Manners -- Lip Up Fatty
Selector -- Danger
The Beat -- I'm Your Flag
Specials -- Hey Little Rich Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment