Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas eve eve eve eve playlist

I think that is the right number of "eves" before Christmas. I mixed in a few Christmas favorites but saved most of them for the 80s at 8:30. Happy holidays, radio listeners!

New tracks

6 pm hour

Crooked Fingers -- Went to the City
Trolley -- I Woke Up
Deer Tick -- Main Street
Lovers -- How the Story Ends
Zola Jesus -- Vessel
John Cale -- Catastrofuk

Recurrent (4-12 months old)

Gil Scott Heron and Jamie xx -- Running

7 pm hour

Atlas Sound -- Praying Man
Twin Sister -- Spain
Kurt Vile -- Life's A Beach
Tom Waits -- Bad As Me
Robert Pollard -- I Wanna Be Your Man on the Moon
High Places -- Altos Lugares

Recurrent

Girls -- Die
The Kills -- Satellite

8 pm hour

Tommy Stinson -- Don't Deserve You
Wavves -- In the Sand (live)
Lydia Loveless -- Can't Change Me
The Fall -- Age of Chang

Recurrent

Obits -- You Gotta Lose
John Maus -- Quantum Leap

The 80s at 8:30 Christmas edition

Kristin Hersh -- Jesus Christ
Timbuk 3 -- All I Want for Christmas (Is World Peace)
Pretenders -- 2000 Miles (request)
Bobby's Blue Band -- Yulesville/ Dig That Crazy Santa Claus
Chris Stamey Group -- You're What I Want for Christmas
Fishbone -- Slick Nick You Devil You
Ramones -- Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)
Couch Flambeau -- Santa Skips Cudahy

No comments:

Post a Comment