Friday, August 17, 2012

New trax/ 80's mishmash 8-15-12

We have entered the second half of August but I am not ready to give up summer. Looking for more 80-plus degree days and sun and sand and whatnot. No theme on the 80s segment this week -- just what I pulled from the home library and a preponderance of bands starting in "F" in the MSE library.

New tracks

6 pm hour

Raveonettes -- She Owns the Streets
Cosmo Jarvis -- Good Citizen
Ty Segall Band -- I Bought My Eyes
Hot Panda -- Negative Thinking Patterns
Fergus & Geronimo -- No Parties
Crocodiles -- My Surfing Lucifer

Recurrent (4-12 months old)

Eleanor Friedberger -- Inn of the Seventh Ray
PJ Harvey -- The Glorious Land

7 pm hour

Sunny & the Sunsets -- My Mind Messed Up
Redd Kross -- The Nu Temptation
Friends -- A Light
Brian Jonestown Massacre -- Gaz Hilarant
Patti Smith -- Fuji-San
Mesita -- Into the Wind
Black Box Revelation -- High on a Wire

Recurrent

Dandy Warhols -- SETI vs the Wow! Signal
Lydia Loveless -- Bad Way to Go

8 pm half hour

Holograms -- ABC City
The Burning of Rome -- Cowboys and Cut Cigars
Los Straitjackets -- Crime Scene
King Tuff -- Keep on Movin
Jeff the Brotherhood -- Six Pack
Animal Collective -- Today's Supernatural

The 80s at 8:30

Bram Tchaikowsky -- Why Does My Mother Phone Me?
Clancy Carroll -- Stop the Clock
Bow Wow Wow -- I'm A TV Savage
Fetchin Bones -- Bed of Seems
Flamin Ohs -- Drugs
Flesh for Lulu -- Hyena
The Feelies -- Everybody's Got Something to Hide Cept for Me and my Monkey
Fear -- Beef Bologney

Minutemen -- This Ain't No Picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment