Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trax from spring pledge drive Apr. 29

I didn't play as many new tracks as usual because during pledge drive I play more "established favorites" and because Richard and I talk way more than usual.
Anyway, here were the new tracks for this week:
The Obits -- Widow of My Dreams
A.C. Newman -- Submarines of Stockholm
Robyn Hitchcock -- What You Is
The Laureates -- track 12, but I can't think of title
Neil Young -- Fuel Line
Heartless Bastards -- Out At Sea
Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- Shame and Fortune
Thermals -- When we were Alive (?)

80s at 8:30
Husker Du -- Eight Miles High
Jesus and Mary Chain -- Upside Down
Beastie Boys -- Cookie Puss (radio edit)
The Prosecutors -- I've Got a Message
The Mercy Seat -- Let Me Ride
The Ramones -- We Want the Airwaves
X -- The Once Over Twice
Chesterfield Kings -- She Told Me Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment