Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday morning show new trax 12-27

Back in the old Monday morning saddle today. Felt might fine. Here are new trax I played.

6 a.m. hour

Megafaun -- Heretofore
High Dials -- Chinese Boxes
Jason and the Scorchers -- When Did Get So Easy (to Lie to Me)
Martina Topley Bird -- Orchids
Stereolab -- Supah Jaianto
Tom Jones -- What Good Am I?

7 a.m. hour

Sufjan Stevens -- Bad Communication
Autumn Defense -- Back of My Mind
James -- It's Hot
Clinic -- Bubblegum
Black Dub -- Last Time
Hot Panda -- Shoot Your Horse
Jonathan Richman -- We'll Be the Noise, We'll Be the Scnandal
Girls -- Alright

8 a.m. hour

Bobby Bare Jr. -- Your Goat is on Fire
Deerhunter -- Don't Cry
Giant Sand -- Fields of Green
Extra Lens -- ... Clinic 17
Margaret Cho -- I'm Sorry
Viva -- What's Your Sign Baby
Posies -- Plastic Paperbacks

Recurrent trax (4-12 months old)

Gil Scott Heron -- Running
Walkmen -- Woe Is Me
Galactic featuring Irma Thomas -- Heart of Steel
Gorillaz featuring Mark E. Smith -- .... Freeze

elipses are used where I can't read my early morning writing

No comments:

Post a Comment